Quality Assurance at the Practice
The University Dental and Implant Centre is committed to high standards and we have Quality Assurance Systems and Policies in place to ensure
- Consistency of dental care throughout the Practice by providing treatment based on the best available evidence from current research.
- All staff are committed to, and participate in, Continuing Professional Development.
- High Standards of Infection Control by meeting the Department of Health’s Essential Requirements for Decontamination in HTM 01-15.
- Procedures for Health and Safety for patients and staff.
- Safety and quality assurance in the use of Ionising Radiation.
- Oral Hygiene — Toothbrushing and Flossing Advice.
- Reviews of procedures and protocols are carried out periodically through Clinical Audit.
- Patients are invited to feedback their experience to us.
The practice meets the standards for registration with the Care Quality Commission.